Town of Indian Head
Original article from https://www.townofindianhead.com/join-our-community/living-in-indian-head.html
Indian Head is a beautiful community with several parks, historic buildings, recreation facilities, restaurants and boutiques to experience. Community pride and volunteerism is abundant and there are numerous committees, organizations and events to get involved in. Indian Head offers a small town quality of life, but with all the ammenities of a larger centre.
TOP REASONS FOR LIVING & BUYING REAL ESTATE IN INDIAN HEAD
- Property is extremely affordable with reasonable taxes and excellent Town Services like snow removal in the winter making it easy to get around the wide paved streets found throughout the Town.
- There are numerous outdoor recreation activities to be enjoyed. These include everything from public spaces for picnics, a community orchard, a walking trail for hikes, a campground and a first class 9 hole golf course. Only minutes away from the beautiful tourist location of Qu’Appelle Valley, lakes, camping areas and water sports are easily accessed.
- Our school system is second to none. Education opportunities include grades K- 12, the Southeast College and a licensed daycare facility. Find out more about our public schools and private preschool programs.
- A growing retail and commercial sector that offers a variety of professional and customer oriented services. You can check out our Business and Services Directory to see what the Town offers.
- Essential Services offered in Indian Head include volunteer fire department services, a full service RCMP facility, Emergency Measures Organization and a hospital and ambulance system with top quality service and care and along with a full range of professional medical and dental services.
- High quality of life that provides opportunities for community involvement and a sense of belonging and understanding. Indian Head has many community groups, clubs and organizations that welcome and support new comers.
- Well kept properties, character homes, tree lined streets and award-winning gardens contribute to the picturesque atmosphere. The Town of Indian Head was the 2019 winner of the Communities in Bloom Class of Champions, in which we received a 5 Bloom – Bronze rating with a special mention for the Community Garden.
- Proximity to the City of Regina offers the best of both worlds. Our Town is 35-minutes away by car along a well-kept, major highway.
For more information visit the Town of Indian Head’s website at www.townofindianhead.com or stop in at the Authentic Realty office in Indian Head to see what current real estate opportunities are available in this beautiful town!